Friday, June 5, 2009

Caffeine and chocolate cookies

So, thats basically what I'm running on right now. Chocolate cookies and caffeine. As sad as it sounds. I couldn't sleep for the life of me last night. I laid down around 1am but it was after 4:30AM before I went to sleep. Then, bless her heart, my mother woke me up at 8:30..and yeah. Thats when my day began. After 4 hours of sleep. :| I also have another problem. I'm lonely as hell right now. I mean, I really know there's people to talk to..but I want someone NEW to talk to. All my friends have gotten boring. Apologies to whoever may be reading this but its true. Okay so I have ANOTHER problem...you're probably saying to yourself "Could this girl be anymore screwed up?".... and the answer to that is..yes, yes I can. This just a drop in the bucket. But anyways, third problem is with my sister. I love her. She's my best friend. She's my only sister and I'm always there for her and I want her to be happy but dammit, she has the most serious relationship than she's ever had. And its just irritating me because she's devoting all of her time to her new boyfriend..and none to me. Or our family really to be perfectly honest. Granted I've never had a relationship like her's and Andrew's..so, I don't really know how it feels but if she's not changing her status on Facebook about him, she's texting him..if she's not texting him..she's talking on the phone with him. And if she's not doing any of those..he's physically with her. I haven't hung out with my sister in many many moons and it makes me feel lonely. She's basically the only friend I have near me and my hometown so I just don't know what to do with myself. My town is too small to hang out in. We have a Super Wal-Mart, a McDonald's and a movie theater. We all have to go OUT OF THE COUNTY to find anything remotely fun to do. Hell, we don't even have a mall in my town. And all my friends from college don't live anywhere remotely close to me. Sooo, I'm at a loss. With everything. Can't find a job. Can't find friends. Can't find a boyfriend of my own. I have a grand total of 20.56 cents in the bank account. Don't hit me up for money. I willrefuse you. :|

No comments: