Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Poster child for a dysfunctional blog

I'm sorry. Sincerely apologize for not posting in a bajillion weeks. :( Okay, so I haven't posted since last year. And that depresses me. I mean, why haven't I? I haven't been too busy. I can lie and say I was but who am I kidding? I have no life, thus I'm never busy. So I've been out of school since May 15th. What have I accomplished yet? Big..fat..nothing. Really, I haven't done shit. Have I started my exercise program? No. Have I found (at the very least) a part-time job? No. Have I put in applications to find said jobs? YES. I've done something at least. I need to take a lot of the movies coming out this year and make a list of the ones I want to see and cross them off when I see them. And my rating. Maybe I'll do a movie review of them here. Hm, sounds interesting. And maybe music reviews but I hardly buy CDs. I'm just not interested in wasting $20 bucks on a CD that I won't like except for the one song. Okay enough ranting about that. Whats going on in my life? Not shit. But I'm trying to change that. I'm going to get my license soon so I won't be desserted here at home with nothing to do all the time. Not that I can pay for the insurance and gas for Betsy. Oh, Betsy is the '95 Buick Regal. Burgandy. With a few rust spots here and there. She may not be a spring chicken but she runs like a fucking champ. Be jealous of my mom car.
I've also become obsessed with this song. You may recognize from a certain Tim Burton film...BEETLEJUICE ring any bells? Hell..yes.

Harry Belafonte can sing me to sleep any night. :) By the way, if anyone is interested, Harry Belafonte sings this song and the song title is "Jump In The Line". Get if you don't have it.

No comments: